TOS | People & Ship Delivery
Our business is a people business: we make it personal!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Founded in 1992 in Rotterdam. Today, a reliable maritime services provider connecting people from around the world, empowering and helping them find pleasure in their work.
Our business is a people business.
We proactively support clients in finding flexible workforce and effective personnel solutions around the world. We supply the very best people for our clients in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way.
TOS | People & Ship Delivery
- Nautical Crew: (ASD) Captains, Officers, Engineers and AB’s
- Offshore Construction Crew: Foremen, Riggers, Welders and Crane Operators
- Maintenance Crew: E&I Technicians, Turbine Technicians and Mechanics
- Offshore Supervisors: (Deputy) Offshore Construction Manager, Offshore Installation Manager, Cable Lay Superintendent
- Catering Crew: Camp Boss, Chief Cook, Day & Night Cook, Steward, Housekeeping
- Oil & Gas Professionals: (Assistant) Drillers, Drilling Engineers, OIM / Rig Managers, Toolpushers
- Project Staffing
- Turnkey Ship Delivery
Flexible project teams: In recent years TOS specialised in providing construction and maintenance teams for the offshore wind installation and decommissioning projects in the North Sea, German Bight and Asia. These teams are used to working together and are trained according to the highest industry standards. We take care of the recruitment & selection, training and planning of these teams which we do in close cooperation with our clients. By outsourcing these HR services to TOS, our clients have a flexible and cost-efficient solution for their project teams.
Value for money: As a family company, we strongly believe in ‘Value for money’ and long-term partnerships with our clients and resources. At www.tos.nl you will find the most up-to-date list of our certification, vacancies and more about our services.
- Number of employees: 75-100
- Sector: Recruitment, Logistics, Maritime, Offshore, Wind
- Preferred educational level: Mbo, Hbo, Wo Bachelor, Wo Master
- Career level: Student, Starter (< 3 jaar), Young professional (3-5 years), Professional (5-10 years), Senior professional (>10 years)
- Preferred education: Maritime Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mbo & Hbo Nautical Educations, Ports & Logistics
- Open vacancies: (ASD) Captains, Officers, Engineers, AB’s, Foremen, Riggers, Welders, Crane Operators, E&I Technicians, Turbine Technicians, Mechanics, (Deputy) Offshore Construction Manager, Offshore Installation Manager, Cable Lay Superintendent, Camp Boss, Chief Cook etc. etc.
Mechanic – Regio Goes
IS WERKEN BIJ DIT BEDRIJF IETS VOOR JOU? Onze klant is een bedrijf gespecialiseerd in de reparatie van technische installaties voor de maritieme en energiesector….