Port of Amsterdam
The largest offshore wind farms will be built in the coming decades off the coast of the Amsterdam metropolitan region. Offshore Wind is therefore an enormous growth market for the region. The port of Amsterdam offers wind energy companies plenty of opportunities and possibilities. From production to installation and maintenance and in the future the refurbishment and circular decommissioning of wind turbines.
Facilities in the port of Amsterdam region:
– Deep-sea quays with a depth of up to 17 meters
– Available space for the production of components for the wind industry, such as production of electricity cables, generators, foundations etc.
– Wide variety of repair and maintenance sites and facilities
– Tide and weather-independent work area
– Jacking facilities at various locations
– Shore power connections available
– Major developments and investment on energy transition and circular related activities