Technical Traineeship (Future Navigator Program)
Are you not afraid of a little challenge? And are you eager to get to know Anthony Veder while developing your professional skills? If so, check out our traineeship!
What you can expect
Our Future Navigator Program (FNP) will give you the chance to get to know Anthony Veder while developing your professional skills. This traineeship fast-tracks the careers of the bright and driven. In a timeframe of two years you will be offered in-depth exposure to our Business, Operations and our improvement projects. Next to that you will develop your interpersonal skills.
Two departments and one companywide project
The program contains three rotations of 8 months. Two rotations you will get to know two departments in our Technical side of the business and work with the team and/or on a project.
The third rotation you will focus on a companywide improvement project. You will get the Anthony Veder Project Management course. This will facilitate you in connecting quickly with ‘project-minded’ colleagues and bring you a structured method in dealing with projects in the future. We are a value driven company. So, after completion you will present your results and recommendations to the management team as your project is of an actual topic that influences how we do things around here.
Develop yourself professionally by bringing the AV project management skills in to practice in the different rotations. Develop yourself personally with Time Management course and a Communication Skills training. Furthermore, you will connect with a Performance Coach to discuss how to overcome any (personal) obstacles or to thrive even more. Because essentially, we grow at the pace you grow!
On the job experience
After finishing these two years together we will look for a fitting position within the company. Your training is just the foundation. During your first rotation you already will make a difference. During the rest of your career at Anthony Veder you will leave your mark and have an impact.
What we ask
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. Naval Architect, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering; Marine Technology, Maritime Officer)
- You might have just graduated or have up till two years’ work experience;
- You have a sense what you are interested in and are eager to go and get it;
- You have (extracurricular) activities that show your creativity, teamwork and entrepreneurialism;
- You have excellent communications skills and a good verbal and written command of English.
What we offer
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character;
- A personal development plan;
- A competitive salary;
- An employer financed pension scheme;
- 28 vacation days;
- An informal and open culture.
An assessment is part of the procedure.
Are you interested in the position? Then we would like to meet you! Please apply on our website with your CV and motivational letter. Might you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marit Brunklaus: +31 (0)10 - 400 48 00.