How you can make your mark
Make your mark as Technical Superintendent - Fleet Management at Boskalis Offshore Energy! You are an active central point of contact within the Fleet Management department responsible for safe and cost-effective ship management.
- Coordinate with the vessel crew, the Fleet Team and supporting departments to keep the vessel in operational condition and in compliance with class, flag and OVID requirements to be available for projects;
- Maintain and promote the company’s SHEQ and NINA policies throughout all your activities;
- Reporting your activities and progress of the work to the Fleet team and operational manager;
- Prepare, plan and budget repairs of the vessel in cooperation with the vessel crew and Docking Cell;
- Execute repairs, supervise crew and subcontractors in line with the agreed planning, budget and quality standards;
- Take responsibility for the correct allocation of costs related to the vessel’s repair and maintenance, dockings, damages and modifications.
- At least Higher / Secondary Vocational Education in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of offshore equipment such as AHTS’s, CSV’s, DSV’s, CLV’s;
- Fully conversant with the legislative and regulatory requirements for marine assets;
- Relevant experience in the operation of DP vessels including the FMEA process;
- Good command of English, written and spoken;
- Team player, problem solver, resilient, good communication skills and taking initiative.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports fields, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a coffee place where you can connect with colleagues.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis!. Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will be part of the Fleet Management Department of Boskalis Offshore Energy which exists of approximately 70 professionals. You will report to the Vessel Manager.
- Where you will work: You will be based in the head office in Papendrecht. You are willing to travel abroad for 10-20% of the time to visit vessels.
- Full/part-time job: The position of is a fulltime job (40 hours a week).
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Technical Superintendent - Fleet Management. Please contact [email protected], Corporate Recruiter via +31 (0)6 50 18 53 27.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.