GreenSea Chartering bvba
Junior Operator (m/f)
Who we are:
GreenSea Chartering BV is a dynamic young and international shipping company in Antwerp, Belgium. GreenSea operates a fleet of about 40 specialized reefer vessels deployed worldwide. Greensea is all about dedicated shipping and cater to specialized clients.
What you will do:
Working from our office in Antwerp, in a small team of enthusiast colleagues, you will be a part of an international group of people. On the daily basis, you will be responsible for the logistic guidance of a number of reefer vessels, whereby you have daily contacts with vessels, agents and customers all over the world. At GreenSea each individual is an expert in his or her own field.
Your main tasks will be to:
- start and end a proper operation of the vessels in the nominated trades
- plan and coordinate loading and discharging of the operations to generate
- update and finalize the vessel/voyage administration
- monitor vessel’s performance
- negotiate tariffs and conditions with service providers
- inform and coordinate with masters, agents, brokers and ship owners about the operations of the nominated vessels
What we require:
- A higher vocational education, preferably maritime-related.
- Good knowledge of the English language, written as well as oral.
- Experience in a similar position (+/- 2 years), in the maritime sector or on board of vessels, is preferred.
- Good computer skills.
- An analytical mind with commercial understanding.
- An ability to manage stress situations.
- An open-minded, team player and a flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- Only applicants with permission to work in the E.U. should apply.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment, a good salary with excellent company benefits.
How do you apply:
Please send your application with C.V. to [email protected] and use “Greensea Junior Operator + your name” as subject.
Greensea Chartering BV
Noorderlaan 133 – 3rd floor
2030 Antwerp Belgium