Heerema Marine Contractors
Sr. HR Assistant - Training
About the Job
At Heerema Marine Contractors we make the impossible, possible. With the biggest semi-submersible crane vessels (SSCV) of the world we transport, install and decommission wind farms and offshore platforms on sea. As a colleague both in the office or offshore, you are part of this unique maritime adventure.
We are looking for an experienced teammate to strengthen our HR Assistants team. The HR assistants team consists of 7 teammates working in several disciplines supporting the HR department; Training, Recruitment, Arbo Desk, Document Control and the HR Service Desk. As a HR Assistant you have a specialism in one of the above disciplines, but you are also flexible and willing to assist in at least one of the other disciplines. We call this the buddy system. For this position we are looking for a Sr. HR Assistant with a specialism in Training.
Your tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- You are the first point of contact for questions regarding training and development;
- Provide advice and support with regard to Offshore/STCW/GWO regulations, and general training requests;
- Schedule employees according offshore vessel schedules and make complex training planning for groups of employees;
- Register employees for development programs and trainings, including travel and hotel accommodation;
- Ensure the accuracy of the information in the HR and crewing systems, e.g. by creating reports and follow up on findings and listing trainings in our learning system;
- Responsible for the administrative process of all training related documents and communication.
The ideal profile of our new Sr. HR Assistant - Training:
- Available for 32 – 40 hours per week
- At least 5+ years of experience in an administrative function in the Offshore industry
- Knowledge of the Offshore training requirements and regulations;
- Experience in working with SAP HR and SAP LMS is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
Working with Heerema Marine Contractors means you have a learning mindset. You are open for feedback, curious and eager to learn. You show entrepreneurship, you have a pioneering spirit, and you take control of your own work and development.
What we offer
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance plans;
- Holiday; 30 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema's in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A centrally located office with a good accessibility and parking.
For this vacancy Heerema Marine Contractors does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies.