Heerema Marine Contractors
About the Job
Heerema Marine Contractors is one of the world’s leading marine construction companies for the oil and gas industry and specializes in the design, transportation, installation and removal of all types of fixed and floating offshore structures in shallow and deep water.
The Engineering Department in Heerema Marine Contractors is responsible for the technical preparation necessary for fixed/floating platform installation and removal, along with pipeline and subsea infrastructure. Together with colleagues and clients, our engineers work in dedicated multi discipline project teams in order to provide constructive and workable solutions for these technically challenging projects. As engineers, we know that good ideas often are technical and complex. These good ideas need to be communicated via a clear visualization.
In order to support our team we are looking for a creative and inventive 3D Visual Designer. Your daily activities in this position are:
- Modelling and Materialize in 3DS max and Blender;
- Work together with project designers and engineers;
- Create visualizations in compliance with Drawing Control Procedure and departmental standards;
- Solve and/or support the technical challenges in Concept Design;
- Create 3D simulations for installation procedures with Heerema’s vessels;
- The tools you are using are 3DS max, Rhino, Blender, MicroStation, Unity3d and Adobe CS6/CC.
- Good knowledge of 3DS max, Vray, Blender;
- Experience with Adobe CS6/CC After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere Pro;
- You are creative, but you work structured;
- A proven record in making animations in 3DS max and After Effects;
- A pro-active attitude with a drive to get the job done;
- Efficient with work preparation and planning;
- Enthusiastic and a team player;
- Communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Eager to learn and always looking for new 3D techniques.
What we offer
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance plans;
- Holiday; 30 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema's in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A centrally located office with a good accessibility and parking.
Note: Please send separately from your application your personal digital show reel to [email protected]
For this vacancy Heerema Marine Contractors does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies.