J. Bekkers Co. B.V is looking for a Superintendent.
As a Superintendent you are responsible for the technical and nautical operation of our ships. You will work closely with our international crew on board the ships to ensure that the ships are in excellent technical and maintenance state.
The location of the position is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
• Act as point of entry and support for ships management in technical and operational matters,
• Monitor and control technical condition of assigned vessels.
• Approve orders and follow up on them together with the purchasing department.
• Plan and carry out scheduled dockings, coordinate unexpected repairs and technical modifications.
• Stay cost conscious.
• Perform ships inspections, create ship inspection reports, and monitor the follow up on the deficiencies.
• Prepare / following up on external inspections ea.: commercial, port state, class, and statutory inspections.
• Assist in preparing operational budgets and monitoring of the year-to-date expenses for the assigned ships.
• Lead and promote SQHE philosophy.
- Minimum 2–4 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with international maritime regulations and industry standards
- You have excellent command in English, both spoken and written.
Send your cv including motivation letter to: Hans de Werk
Cell phone : +31 6 15 41 71 00
e-mail address : [email protected]