Are you that customer service talent? Are you passionate about heavy lifting? Are you a natural coordinator with a can-do mentality?
Then this could be the perfect job for you!
As a service coordinator at Heila Cranes Nederland B.V. you are responsible for the coordination, organization, and execution of the handling of service requests in the most professional and customer-oriented way.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Provide technical support to customers by telephone, helpdesk function
- Request quotes from suppliers and place purchase orders with approved suppliers for service orders
- Coordinating and organizing service orders
- Create reports to customers
- Ensure that all service orders are processed on time, including invoicing
- Carry out subsequent calculations on contracted works
Job requirements / education level
- To be able to meet the expectations within the position, you have a training at least of MBO level
- preferably in mechanical engineering. You are proactive and strong in planning and organizing. Technical affinity is a plus.
Dutch: word and writing.
English: word and writing.
Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook
Knowledge of ERP systems
Heila Cranes SpA builds cranes that are specially designed and built for maritime applications on ships and in the offshore.
Our principles are:
Heila also supplies special manipulators for the pneumatic unloading of bulk material. All special cranes are designed to customer specification. Heila designs and builds the cranes at the factory in Reggio Emilia, Italy and in Waalwijk, the Netherlands. We work closely with a close network of suppliers from the hydraulic and automation sector. Research & development also takes place at these locations. Heila guarantees a fast and efficient after-sales service.
For more information visit: https://www.heila.com/