The world has slowed down, but we are still here and so are our clients, who will be looking for new specialists again in upcoming months.
Do you have experience in the basic engineering / design of marine systems within the shipbuilding, yacht building or offshore industry? Are you a technical talent with solid knowledge of marine systems who wants to play an important role in the development process of innovative projects? Then please get in touch with me and let's get to know each other!
As Marine Systems Engineer you’ll deliver, with a team of machinery specialists, a product where the design and costs are in balance. You will seek to optimize the quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment of complex vessels.
Furthermore, you have the following tasks:
- Translate client specific wishes into manageable projects, taking into account classification and authority requirements,
- Developing P&ID’s and engine room arrangements;
- Delivering all kids of calculation of pipes, pumps and fittings,
- Producing piping, appendage and fitting lists;
- Writing specifications and reports;
- Communicate with other disciplines and external parties such as classification societies.
As Marine Systems Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. or higher in Mechanical / Marine Engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years of experience as a Marine or Systems Engineer (basic design) within the shipbuilding, yacht building or offshore industry;
- Experience in developing P&ID’s and engine room arrangements;
- Knowledge of relevant requirements of classification societies and authorities;
- Analytical, independent, organized, flexible and a team player;
- Strong communicator;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written (preferably also Dutch);
- EU citizenship.
Largely dependent on experience and skillset; in line with market standards. Let's discuss in a personal conversation.
Since 2007 in the Netherlands and since 2015 in Germany, Middle Point has been the leading recruitment agency for maritime engineers, project managers and managers within the maritime industry. More than 1100 engineers have been recruited by Middle Point to start or continue their successful career in luxury yacht building, shipbuilding, offshore companies and maritime service providers. Due to the high demand for engineers and technical professionals, Middle Point operates far across its national borders. Over the years we have collaborated with more than 50 different nationalities.
+31 (0)6 8161 9425