Our client, a company which gained a solid reputation thanks to their ability to turn innovative and refreshing ship designs into reality, is currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer.
The company culture is characterized by a high degree of professionalism, proactivity, independence and a healthy commercial drive.
- Development of the basic construction plans for various vessels (e.g. offshore, passenger, special)
- Overall responsibility for structural design of a vessel
- Preparing structural scantling plans
- Structural calculations and hull structure analysis (FEM)
- Design of foundations
- Cooperation with internal and external parties
- Min. BSc in naval architecture, structural engineering or other relevant field
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with basic engineering of ship structure and FEM
- Experience with complex projects
- Proficient user of applicable software packages
- Seeking stability and development within the company
- Good command of English, Dutch preferred
- Easiness of interaction with colleagues and involved parties
- EU citizenship (a must)
Depending on professional situation we offer candidates a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation. If you’d like to join an organization, which sees future technology trends and client needs as the key drivers for development of new concepts in the maritime industry, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our client is a company with several decades of expertise in ship design. Now, as an internationally recognized brand, this engineering office provides comprehensive services to shipyards and ship owners thanks to their wide network of partners.
The engineering team of naval architects, structural and mechanical specialists focuses on delivering innovative designs, whether it is a passenger, offshore or a special vessel. This company’s goal is to stay at the forefront of ship technology development while delivering reliable solutions tailored to their clients’ needs.