RollDock Shipping B.V.
Equipment & Logistics Coordinator
Working within, supporting and enforcing the framework of Roll Group standards, policies and procedures, maintaining the inventory on the project materials onboard our vessel, yards, warehouses and project locations in in a timely and cost effective way to support the company and execute the tasks in the most safely, effective and efficient manner, in compliance with all relevant requirements. To strive for operational excellence in responsibilities and tasks listed. To ensure the availability of products & services for the company’s vessel, projects and entities ensuring the appropriate standard, specifications, and safety requirements.
Key responsibilities and main activities
Fabrication & new built
- Receive and review requirements and specifications for new built equipment.
- Prepare clear Scope of work, budget, schedule and follow for new built equipment
- Follow purchase process for selection and award of fabrication contractor.
- Negotiate and award suitable contractor for fabrication considering cost, logistics, quality, safety etc.
- Liaison with operations, engineering & fleet department for new equipment and specifications
- Perform on-site inspections and prepare inspection reports and system updates.
Management of existing equipment
- Maintain and update records registration, stock, location, and documentation (certificate, MSDS etc) of project equipment.
- Monitor the condition of project equipment (functionality, quality, and maintenance)
- Manage refurbishment and maintenance scope for selected equipment
- Liaise with engineering and fleet department for input to perform maintenance and refurbishment activities
- Identify and investigate improvements and synergies for project equipment utilisation
- Make proposals for improving the project equipment fleet
- Keep track of status, location etc in software application (Field ID, STAR IPS/FSM)
- Monitor, inspect, and register material deliveries.
Project and voyage support
- Support projects and voyages with purchase and logistic arrangements for project equipment
- Ensure complete and correct delivery of all required materials to project location or vessel.
- Prepare shipping documentation (manifest, packing list, shipping invoices)
- Provide project teams with required information on materials and equipment (availability, status, location, budget)
- Follow up on requirements during the execution phase of a project in line with procurement and logistic process.
- 3 years relevant experience in marine, offshore and supply chain
- Familiar with (marine) logistics, supply chain management, stock keeping, material handling and procurement.
- Well versed in logistics & warehousing, material control.
High School degree (MBO) with logistics / supply chain or maritime education or procurement
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Keep high level of attention on quality and details
- Team player that can effectively interact across all departments
- Eager to explore to find new and the best solutions
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel to sites / yard / vessels
- Knowledge of relevant software applications (Star FSM / IPS, Proactis / Field ID)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension, and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
If you are interested in pursuing this role, please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)10 270 14 50.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated