Service Support Engineer Dredging Automation
As the Service Support Engineer of Dredging Automation, you will be responsible for carrying out 2nd line service support within the engineering department. Our equipment comprises field sensors, PLC controls, SCADA operations and PC networks.
You will be the point of contact for our service department. You will work on resolving service calls relating to dredge automation and products, including PLC, SCADA and PC networks. Analyzing service calls, communicating with the clients , building a test environment, proposing creative solutions and also install and test the new software solution on board. This role is generally executed at our office in Sliedrecht and occasionally on board of dredging vessels.
- a technical bachelor degree level and an affinity for automation
- knowledge of PLC and SCADA system
- be flexible regarding trips to the vessels
- a self-reliant, service-driven, result-oriented, solution-focused and stress resistant approach
- the ability to act as an ambassador for our company with our customers
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, verbal and written
- the ability to be creative in proposing solutions
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates