Vroon Offshore Services B.V. is based in Den Helder (NL) and operates platform-supply, subsea-support and walk-to-work vessels. Our most important objective is making our customers successful by providing safe and highly efficient shipping services and offshore-support solutions.
To support these objectives, as a member of the Operations team, the Operator is responsible for:
- • Facilitating smooth communication between various parties (customers, technical managers, port agents, etc.) involved in the execution of commercial contracts;
- • Liaising with both vessels and clients;
- • Maintaining a contract administration for all assigned vessels, providing reports and analyses to maximise effectiveness of commercial contracts;
- • In addition, you understand and anticipate customer needs for future requirements.
What do we offer?
- A salary in line with the market;
- A wide range of development opportunities, including an annual personal budget that can be used for your own personal an professional development goals.
Who are we looking for?
- • Relevant experience in Maritime Operations, Shipping or Logistics;
- • Preferably experience in a similar commercial operational position;
- • Seagoing experience and knowledge of voyage operations/administration software would be an advantage;
- • Analytical, problem-solving skills and a commercial attitude;
- • Willingness to travel (flexible work hours);
- • Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU will be considered for the role.
If you are interested in this position then please email your application in English, including your curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
No agency acquisition.