Junior Commercial Manager
At Acta Marine we are looking for a Junior Commercial Manager to join our team to expand our business.
As a Junior Commercial Manager you are responsible for establishing strong and commercially viable relationships with (potential) customers in our designated market segments.
You will contribute to the overall goals of the company by closing commercial charter contracts establishing an optimal utilization of our vessels in line with business strategy and defined margins.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team based in Den Helder. This position will allow you to further develop your personal and professional skills in an engaging and international working environment.
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime and renewable industry;
- a position at a financially sound family-owned business with a long-term outlook;
- an international working environment, with frequent traveling;
- opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- competitive compensation package.
- establish strong and commercially viable relationships with (potential) customers and key commercial stakeholders in designated market segments;
- prepare compelling commercial offers, including writing proposals and reviewing financial models using our Project Cost Management tool;
- prepare and issue quotations and negotiate BIMCO charter contracts, ensure proper follow-up;
- gather and analyse market intelligence on segments, trends, clients and competitors with a specific focus on identifying future opportunities and strategies;
- liaise closely with the Operations Department;
- monitor the continuous satisfaction of customers and clients;
- optimize long term revenues and margins.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor/University -level degree (Business Administration, Shipping, or related);
- affinity with maritime and offshore industry, and the ambition to gain profound understanding of the company’s markets and services provided;
- minimum 2-4 years relevant working experience;
- ability to forge strong relationships with commercial stakeholders;
- excellent business communication skills for both external and internal audiences;
- written and oral fluency in English is a key requirement for this position;
- good interpersonal skills, with initiative, prepared to make a difference and interact with diverse counterparts both, internally and externally;
- pragmatic, analytical and result driven;
- strong and creative MS Office skills.
Are you excited about our company, and do you think you are suitable for the position of Jr. Commercial Manager? Please send your application details using the buttons below.
If you want to know more about the vacancy you can contact General Manager Commerce Dennis Bras via: [email protected]/+3188 0320 900.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Acta Marine does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Acta marine via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search/recruitment agreement will be deemed the sole property of Acta Marine, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Acta Marine.