The Business Development Manager is overall responsible for identifying, analysing and developing new market opportunities for the Boluda Towage Division on a global level. Furthermore, the Business Development Manager supports Boluda Towage Management (CEO, COO, CCO) and the Boluda Towage regional management in identifying market opportunities/developments and project management. The goal is creating added value for the Boluda Towage regions and safeguarding the long term the profitability of the Boluda Towage Division by contributing to the company strategy and financial targets.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Chief Commercial Officer (located in Rotterdam).
Your key tasks/responsibilities:
- Initiate and execute market research
- Intensify Market intelligence process
- Strong overall coordination/reporting of (running/potential) Boluda Towage projects on a global level
- Initiate commercial projects
- Leading project teams
- Facilitate cooperation in/ between (cross) regional teams
- Display the drive for success leading to winning international tenders
- Delivery of winning proposals via implementing strong tailor-made value propositions
- Create where possible standardisation of tender documentation and process
- Continuously improving the Business Development process (incl. best practices shared and lessons learned)
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Commerce and Economic
- Proven work experience (5-7 years) in a similar Business Development role, preferably in the maritime/logistical sector
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Business travel is required
- High pro-active customer/market focus and excellent analytical skills
- Stress resistant
- Build long-term relationships
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills / Team player
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management
- A dynamic career within an international company
- Flexible location in Rotterdam or Valencia
- Appropriate salary and good employment benefits
- Close cooperation with the global commercial team
Enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate colleagues
CHALLENGE US. CHALLENGE YOURSELF.
If you are enthusiastic about ports, feel connected to the maritime industry, and are keen on bringing your dedication and talent into a challenging and dynamic working environment, then we should meet. We invite you to submit your motivation letter and CV, by filling out the online application form on our website.
For more information about the vacancy and the recruitment process, please get in touch with Michael Weug, Director HR via phone: +31 10 3073 530.