Make your mark as a Maintenance Engineer at Boskalis Offshore Energy. In the role of Maintenance Engineer, you will provide technical support to the organization and support offshore energy projects. You are responsible for the maintenance of all equipment relevant for cable laying, pulling and burying.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer are among others:
- Define, execute, and coordinate maintenance & modification works to the allocated equipment, using internal resources and / or external subcontractors.
- Controlling equipment requests, planning and equipment deployment using ERP applications.
- Ensuring timely availability and documenting of relevant certificates, manuals, and drawings.
- Organize, schedule, and report the execution of the maintenance works using Maintenance management system.
- Develop and optimize maintenance plans and budgets on the right balance between performance, quality, and cost.
- Provide technical support to the organization, from tender, project kick-off, engineering up to operational support.
- Support on the acquisition of new developed equipment. From drafting Basis of Design, follow-up, and supervision of fabrication, to testing and delivery.
To fulfill the position of Maintenance Engineer you must be in the possession of:
- At least a higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Maritime Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in Offshore or maritime equipment.
- Technical knowledge and experience on Offshore equipment and offshore operations.
- To follow the instructions and execute the work method by adhering to the relevant company policies and QHSE procedures as described.
- Able to write reports, technical and managerial.
- Experienced in Maintenance Management system.
- Experienced with ICT office applications and ERP.
- A good command in English.
- To be enthusiastic, flexible and pro-active.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competences:
Analytical thinking - problem solving - planning & organizing – perseverance – accountability - communication - customer focus.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will be part of the Fleet department of Boskalis Offshore Energy You report to the Manager Equipment and Mobilization.
- Where you will work: You will be based at our location in the Waalhaven in Rotterdam.
- Full/part-time job: The position of Maintenance Engineer is a fulltime job (40 hours a week).
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Maintenance Engineer. Please contact Emilie Stratenus, Recruiter via +31 6 11380235
Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.