Site Administrator Waalhaven
Make your mark as Site Administrator for Boskalis Fleet Management located in the Waalhaven in Rotterdam. The Site Administrator will provide comprehensive administration support service to the Waalhaven Port Terminal.
Your responsibilities as Site Administrator:
- Work in accordance with the administration process, procedures and accompanying guidelines
- Proactively support Waalhaven Team in all aspects of day to day administration and service needs
- Remain aware of and focused on internal and external customer requirements
- Keep track and administration of all Service Request from internal and external customer
- Control men-hours and keeping track of its allocation
- Keeping the accounts and administrative records
- Preparing and submitting periodic financial reports
- Provide support/assistance for quayside and vessel planning and service required
- Provide logistic support on transport coming in/out
- Produce letters, Purchase Orders, presentations, reports as required for the Department
- Take minutes / actions during meetings when requested.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line management or leadership teams within the timeframe specified, in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements
You can make your mark as Site Administrator if you have:
- Business Management Qualification or similar is desirable
- Experience with financial applications and systems
- Previous experience gained as an Administrator in an office environment preferably Port Terminal or Oil & Gas industry
- Computer literate with experience of office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to support and interface with people at all levels
- Ability to work using own initiative and plan and organise a high and varied workload and deal with changing/conflicting demands and priorities.
- Confidential, sincere and honest, with experience in dealing with confidential and highly sensitive information, and with a high level of professional and personal integrity
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will be part of the Fleet Management team of Boskalis Offshore Energy which exists of approximately 75 professionals. You report into Fleet management - Equipment and Mobilisations Department – Waalhaven Centre.
- Where you will work: You will be based in our Waalhaven office in Rotterdam. For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly at home and partly in the office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of Site Administrator Waalhaven is a fulltime job (40 hours a week).
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Site Administrator Waalhaven. Please contact Emilie Stratenus, Recruiter via phone number +31 6 1138 0235.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.