How you can make your mark
You can make your mark at Boskalis as a Tender Manager for Boskalis Offshore Heavy Lifting! As Tender Manager you are responsible for the tender process from start to finish. You ensure this process runs smoothly, and client requests as well as company standards are fully considered. You lead, coach, instruct and inform the tender team, ensuring they can perform at their best in order to achieve the desired outcomes.
Most of your focus will be on Offshore Wind tenders, next to that also O&G tenders are in scope for Boskalis Offshore Heavy Lifting. Clients are typically energy infrastructure developers and main contractors.
Imagine yourself leading the tender team winning one-of-a-kind offshore projects such as:
- The installation scope for a large offshore wind farm, the Taiwanese Changfang and Xidao project.
Your responsibilities as a Tender Manager
- Being in contact with the client to ensure you exactly understand their need and request. In line with this, you advice on the tender strategy, implement it, monitor the progress and act in case of any deviations from the strategy.
- Assembling the tender team and think along with them, coach and support them.
- You are an excellent team player overseeing the entire tender process and ensure that the offer, including cost price, planning and risk analysis, is in accordance with all requirements.
- Negotiating with the client as well as coordinating and maintaining relationships with all parties internally and externally involved.
- After successfully completing the tender, you hand the awarded work over to the Project Management department.
You can make your mark as a Tender Manager if you have:
- At least 5 years relevant working experience with projects and/or tenders in the Offshore Heavy Lifting sector.
- A finished Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either a technical or nautical field.
- Affinity with the legal, financial and commercial aspects of tenders.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides salary you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 25 days, non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, travel allowance.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Bicycles are available on site to make it easy for you to move between buildings. There’s also an electric bus for those times the weather turns wet! Two lunch canteens, a sports field and shower facilities can also be found on our campus.
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment at Boskalis! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. Most activities are initiated voluntarily by our colleagues, and they are very diverse. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running (for a charity), and the sailing regatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. And for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics. Perhaps you’d even like to launch an activity yourself?
- Your team: You will work as a Tender Manager in our Business Unit Offshore Heavy Lifting. You will take the lead in multidisciplinary teams consisting of up to 15/20 professionals where you will work on the acquisition of heavy-lift installation- and decommissioning works in the Offshore Energy market. The team is characterized by the informal yet professional way of working together, flexibility, adaptability, and passion for the Offshore Heavy Lifting market.
- Where you will work: The Papendrecht Head office is where the majority of activities will take place. Occasionally a business trip abroad.
- Fulltime position: The function of Tender Manager is a fulltime position (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Tender Manager. Please contact Kelly van der Doelen, Recruiter via +31 (0)6 50 18 53 27.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.