Bureau Veritas Marine is an international classification society. Our mission is shaping a world of trust. Thanks to our unrivalled expertise, technical knowledge, and worldwide presence, we support our clients by managing quality, safety and sustainability risks, to the benefit of the society as a whole.
As surveyor you are carrying out periodical inspections such as annual and renewal surveys on board seagoing ships or surveys during new constructions of seagoing ships according class rules and international legislation. You are responsible for the technical verifications, recording of the inspections and communication with crew, ship manager or yard.
- You have a completed bachelor education (HBO) Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience as seagoing engineer.
- You have extensive technical skills and are familiar with International Legislation.
- Experience as surveyor is preferred.
- English language skills in word and writing is a requirement.
- You have good communication skills, and you feel at home in a highly dynamic environment.
A challenging and versatile position with plenty of room for further development within a successful and ambitious Marine division. Besides a competitive base salary, a bonus system applies based on company, team and personal results. An extensive (internal) training program applies to this position.
Have you become enthusiastic, and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we would like to meet you!
Please feel free to contact Ton Brands ( Senior Corporate Recruiter ) at ton.brands@ bureauveritas.com for more details.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume via the application button.
Only applications through this application button will be taken into consideration.