What do you do?
As a Technical Superintendent you are responsbile for monitoring and controlling the cost-efficient operation of assigned vessels. Additionally you provide technical and maintenance related activities on board of the assigned vessels. A Technical Superintendent Chemical is also responsible for conducting inspections, monitoring reports, planning and overseeing repairs and ordering spare parts to achieve desired levels op operational performance.
– To monitor and ensure that routine and preventive maintenance of hull and all machinery and equipment on assigned vessels is completed on time
– To plan, arrange and ensure timely completion of voyage and dry docking repairs as necessary
– To provide technical support to and control technical budgets of assigned vessels
– To perform inspection and technical audits on assigned vessels to identify technical issues and provide suitable solutions for operational efficiency
– To monitor and assess the needs of each vessel and ensure the timely provision of all required ship stores and spare parts/gear to vessels.
– To coordinate implementation of engineering projects assigned for the allocated vessels
What do you bring?
You have obtained a bachelor degree in Marine Engineering, a Chief Engineer certificate or equivalent. With at minimal 4-6 years relevant experience in a similar position.