- You can independently organize and prepare all documents required to reply on time and in professional manner to incoming bids.
- You make sure all commercial systems utilized are regularly reviewed and up to date.
- You can communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with clients and personnel in other COSCO offices.
- You can assist with developing strategies to help continue the improvement of our marketing and sales efforts.
- You can assist with marketing efforts including social media services like LinkedIn.
- As a minimum, you have a maritime focused MBO/HBO degree.
- You have the ambition to develop yourself in the special world of marine heavy transport.
- You can work independently, but also in a team.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- You have a sense of humor.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic environment with a pleasant atmosphere and the opportunity to work commercially with clients and their projects worldwide. Of course, the primary and secondary benefits are excellent, whereby we also offer the possibility to work from home for 2 days/week (after an initial introduction/training period).
Has the above triggered your interest? Please send your motivation letter and resume to: [email protected], for the attention of Mr. Marc Beerendonk, COO.
COSCO SHIPPING Heavy Transport does not appreciate unsolicited agencies proposing candidates and those will therefore not be considered. Our interaction will only be directly with potential candidates.