Are you interested to have a diverse job and join great international team?
How does it sound - to do innovative diverse projects about exciting offshore vessels?
Read further and let us know if you see yourself as a right match with this opportunity.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Designing steel structures within a ship or offshore vessel.
- structural calculation
- Design of piping system routing
- create workshop drawings and material list
Requirements we expect you to meet:
- Master of Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture
- 5 year plus experience as a naval architect
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Experience with software ShipConstructor is a must
- AutoCad 2D/3D
- Solidworks experience is a plus
What do we offer:
- Excellent employment package and salary in line with your experience
- Challenging projects
- International atmosphere
Part of our recruitment procedure include receiving a portfolio of projects you have done.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
In case of additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!