Account Manager Services
Damen Naval offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. The Naval division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group is established in Vlissingen and in Schiedam. It is a company with more than 850 professionals, and a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding, its original roots stem back more than 150 years. For more than 50 years Damen Naval has been the dedicated shipbuilder for the Royal Netherlands Navy. Based on decades of accumulated experience, Damen Naval offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Damen Naval is the only supplier of naval vessels in the Netherlands. Damen Naval has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and have has earned a reputation for excellence along the way. While taking pride in heritage, Damen Naval is also looking towards the future. Are you ready for duty?
As Account Manager Services you will be responsible for the coordination of technical service support to national and international customers. You will execute, support, and maintain product life cycle support programs and establish and maintain relationships with customers, local agents, suppliers, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
As Account Manager Services, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing service and maintenance programs for naval vessels in close collaboration with customers, service engineers and relevant in- and external stakeholders.
- Advising on optimizing efficient spare part stocks and supports to international and domestic sourcing, warehousing, and distribution of spare parts.
- Supporting and coordinating, in close collaboration with the Project Director, the execution of technical support during warranty periods after delivery of vessel(s) to the client.
- Providing support in the execution of maintenance training programs and product life cycle extension programs.
- Coordinating and start executing of technical support in case of breakdowns, maintenance, overhaul, and installation work.
- Reporting, monitoring, and evaluating service projects on progress, inclusive the performance of third parties and intervene when needed.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing account(s).
- Representing the company to customers and related professional associations.
As Account Manager Services, you need to have:
- Relevant bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Marine Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Experience in subcontract management, commissioning and/or service management for preferable naval vessels.
- Good proficiency of the English language (written and verbal) is essential.
- Competences: customer orientation, teamwork, results orientation, behavioural flexibility, quality orientation, networking, problem analysis, adaptability, initiative, planning and organizing.
- Reliable references as a pre-employment security screening are standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are both required to be considered as viable candidate given the military nature of clients and projects.
As Damen Naval we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- On-going learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in the position of Account Manager Services, and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal career.damen.com.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note, that only candidates with a permanent multiyear EU citizenship and permanent EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.