Integrated Project Planner
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
Join us as an Integrated Project Planner and play a vital role in timely project planning, adhering to Damen Naval's integrated planning methodology. You'll be responsible for generating progress reports for the project management team, serving as the crucial link between various processes and crafting comprehensive plans encompassing engineering, procurement, manufacturing engineering, production, and commissioning, from contract initiation to project delivery. As the Project Planner, you'll drive logistical processes to ensure equipment is delivered to the building site on schedule.
As Integrated Project Planner, you will:
- Develop a baseline (BL) project plan aligning with the master planning and hour budget, collaborating with project managers, team leaders, and subcontractors.
- Maintain and analyse operational plans, identifying progress delays and bottlenecks.
- Generate progress status overviews and prepare hour forecast information.
- Compile project data for multi-project planning (portfolio).
- Analyse and optimize workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, equipment design, and workspace layout for maximum efficiency.
- Initiate improvement processes targeting specific areas.
- Lead the logistics team to ensure project interests are met.
- Engage in discussions and negotiations regarding in- and export requirements, incoterms, etc. with customs as needed.
To excel as an Integrated Project Planner, you should possess:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Logistics, Operations, or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of three years of experience in planning (complex) technical projects.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, industrial, or supply chain processes is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of all phases of project management, including initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure.
- Proficiency in Earned Value Management.
- Experience with Primavera P6 or similar planning software.
- Proficient in both Dutch and English (written & verbal).
- Outstanding background check results, as pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment process.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship along with a permanent EU work visa, given the military nature of clients and projects, are essential prerequisites for viable candidates in the recruitment process.
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Working from home policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1