Damen Workboats & High Speed Craft
Teamleader Logistics Coordination
Vacancy: Team Leader Logistics Coordination, Gorinchem, Netherlands
Do you want to work with an international team of ‘can-do’ people that are developing new and innovative technologies and ways to support customers and push for a more sustainable maritime industry?
If you answered ‘yes’ to this question, then you may be a good fit for Damen Workboats!
We are hiring for a range of non-technical and technical positions.
We are hiring to fill the job vacancy for Team Leader Logistics Coordination
Nice to meet you!
We are Damen Workboats. We develop, design and construct tugs, stationary dredgers, and high-speed crafts. We are working on developments like autonomous sailing, smart and predictive maintenance, hybrid electrical propulsion systems, etc. Our vessels are being built at our yards in Vietnam, China, Turkey and the Netherlands.
Are you a good fit for the role of Team Lead Logistics Coordination at Damen Workboats? Now or in the near future?
As Team Lead Logistics Coordination you are responsible that the team can function in the most efficient way and that people can develop themselves. You make sure the set processes and procedures are followed. Next to this, you help realise the Supply Chain Plan for the Workboats Division and actively participate in projects to realise our ambitions.
This is a good fit if you like to do the following:
- Develop, manage, coach and appraise the Material Coordination team;
- Contribute from your area of responsibility to the formulation and realisation of the Supply Chain policy;
- Contribute to realising the year targets for the Supply Chain department;
- Manages the continuous search for improvement of the demand creation processes, logistical processes and transport coordination processes and initiate improvements;
- Strive for logistical efficiency and effectiveness;
- Work in close cooperation with the Warehouse Manager and Transport Coordination Manager.
We ask our future Team Leader Logistics Coordination to come prepared with the following:
- Bachelor degree in Supply chain / Logistics;
- At least 5 years working experience in an international supply chain, planning and logistics, preferably within technical companies;
- Experienced with participation in improvement projects, preferably within Supply chain;
- Preferably SAP knowledge and experience;
- Experience in working with an ERP system, preferably with IFS.
- Result-oriented, a "Team Leader " with initiative and management skills;
- A pragmatic, persuasive Team Leader with a solid personality, fitting within a dynamic organisation with a hands-on culture; Decisive and at the same time flexible in your approach and works methodically;
- Able to influence, put things into perspective and also know how to have the patience that is sometimes needed to achieve results;
- Well able to manage expectations.
We want to make sure you are a happy Team Lead Logistics Coordination, so we offer:
The opportunity to develop yourself in this position. We are a growing organisation where innovation is the driving force. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, and that's why we continue to grow and innovate and offer plenty of opportunities.
All you have to do is grab them.
We offer you:
- Personal guidance, freedom, varied work and a work environment where your opinion counts;
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- An International work environment;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines;
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Damen is a family-owned, client-driven organisation that has been in operation since 1927. Our primary business involves ships, but we are not just a shipbuilder. We are a global operation of diverse people with a range of skills that deliver innovation and quality to the maritime sector. Our business priority is to deliver for the needs of the present while working to solve the challenges of the future.
Still with us and ready to apply?
Apply online for the position of Team Leader Logistics Coordination by scrolling down and using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We look forward to meeting you!
Do you need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Bealien Schot at [email protected], Please send me a WhatsApp for questions or information. or explore other career opportunities at https://career.damen.com/
Damen Workboats does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.