Mobilization Team Leader
As a Mobilization Team Leader, you will be responsible to coordinate mobilization projects for our Offshore Activity Line fleet at the Deme Offshore Base in Vlissingen. You will coordinate the projects taking care schedule, budget and QHSE aspects, among others.
Within this role, you will work on mobilization, commission, maintenance and repair of technical assets, analyses and improve equipment’s performance, in line with internal business demands and QSHE-S guidelines, in order to contribute to a high-quality, reliable and safe equipment against optimal costs and to optimally enable Operations to execute client projects. Together, we work on DEME’s vision of creating a sustainable future.
- Overall responsibility for mobilization projects of multipurpose offshore vessels;
- overviewing planning, engineering, management and delivery of vessel mobilizations to tight deadlines, ensuring a successful projects start;
- make sure operations are carried out safely and in-line with company procedures;
- co-ordination with other departments to manage resources across operations;
- development of commercial budgets and work schedules for mobilization activities;
- mobilization tender management, cost control and reporting to the Project Manager;
- creation and allocation of internal and external work packages;
- keep the company mobilization process updated, including defining inputs, outputs and key stake holder responsibilities.
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant engineering discipline;
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- good coordinating skills;
- being a team player and having a flexible attitude;
- willing to travel abroad when necessary.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.