As a Project Engineer you will play a key role in the preparation and execution of our offshore projects. You will collaborate with employees of all nationalities and disciplines and you might work on board of our vessels, on the project site or in one of our offices. Together we work on DEME’s vision of creating a sustainable future.
- Being responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of our projects;
- developing method statements for our works before we go execute them offshore;
- when on site, optimizing and implementing the method statements in practice;
- communicating between site or vessel and the office;
- keeping track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of our vessels;
- monitoring the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent;
- taking care of ad hoc needs of the project and actively respond to questions from the project management;
- ensuring planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- MSc or BSc Offshore Engineering, Marine Engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline;
- at least 2 years of relevant experience in the areas of Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering;
- willingness to work abroad on our vessels or projects and in the office;
- fluent in verbal and written English;
- excellent team player.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.