Tender Engineer Offshore - Heavy Lift & Decommissi...
As a Tender Engineer, you will take part in the acquisition process of DEME’s global offshore projects “tendering”. You will play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients. As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams, and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager. Together, we work on DEME’s vision of creating a sustainable future.
This position is based at our DEME Offshore Office in Breda, The Netherlands, and can make use of our network of regional offices and satellite offices and working from home regimes.
- Analyse tender documentation received from potential clients;
- work on method selection and writing proposals;
- prepare cost calculations and programming of works (planning);
- draft of installation sequence drawings;
- work on risk assessments;
- liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
- summarizing and reporting for internal and external approval.
- you hold a BSc or a MSc Degree in a relevant discipline;
- experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of Offshore Installation projects;
- you are a strong analytical thinker, with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach;
- you have eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a larger team;
- you keep your work organized and planned and can cope with strict deadlines;
- you see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge;
- you master MS Office applications such as Excel;
- you are ready for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits.
- having experience in installation of oil & gas platforms, decommissioning or construction of civil infrastructures (jetties, trestles, marine terminals, dolphins and in/outtake structures) is an advantage.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.