2 Sales Account Managers with a maritime network and interest in energy transition/ sustainability of shipping (one located in Germany, area of Hamburg/Luebeck/Wismar and one located in The Netherlands)
EST-Floattech’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in both the landbased and maritime industry. As a Sales Account Manager, you help to achieve the further growth of EST-Floattech within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. In this position you will be mainly focussed on the maritime industry and selling the application of energy storage systems for hybrid and full electric ships. As an international player, EST-FLoattech is looking for a Sales Account Manager, one based in Germany (Hamburg/Luebeck/Wismar area) and one based in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp).
What’s in a day’s work?
- Cold acquisition of new clients (shipyards, ship owners, system integrators)
- Build long term strategic key accounts
- Manage and maintain existing relationships, as well as handling follow-up requests by respective clients
- Proactively engage in sales activities such as: internal sales meetings, customer events and webinars
- Shape and initiate new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes
- Draw quotations, calculations and assignments
- Align with other Account Managers
- Keep track of valuable customer information in CRM system
What are we are looking for?
- Proven experience in the field of B2B account management, on international level and in the maritime field
- An active network in the maritime field
- A bacholor or master degree in a commercial, maritime or technical direction
- Interest in energy transition/ sustainability of shipping
- Affinity with technology
- A proactive attitude, enterpreneurial, ambitious and great perseverance to approach customers
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects
- Fluent in German and English (applicable for German vacancy)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (applicable for Dutch vacancy)
- Willing to travel (internationally) for business
What to expect from us:
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience
- Secondary working conditions appropriate for this position
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise
Send your CV and motivation to [email protected], to the attention of Xiomara le Grand, HR Manager. You can also call +31 (0)227 745 511.