The Faasse Groep is a small-scale dynamic organization that consists of several (sea) suction dredgers, hopper barges and sand depots. With more than 100 years of experience, we have specialized in sand extraction and its transport. In addition, our dredging activities at home and abroad are playing an increasingly important role.
For one of our seagoing hopper dredgers we are looking for a
Single Engineer M/F
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Your primary task is to independently perform operational work in the engine room;
- Carrying out repair to the technical installations on board and react responding to malfunctions appropriately;
- Keeping the engine room up to date (both practical and administrative) and maintaining the fleet management system (Marad).
- All-round in maritime technology, both practical and theoretical;
- Valid Certificate of Competency Chief Engineer >3000 kW;
- In possession of valid STCW documents;
- Good proficiency of the English language;
- Proficiency of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Experience in dredging is an advantage.
- A challenging position;
- Good work/leave schedule of 4 weeks on board and 4 weeks at home (rotation is negotiable)
- Trading area: Westen Europe;
- Possibility of a permanent appointment;
- Good secondary employment conditions.
Are you excited? Please send your motivation and resume to [email protected].
We are also happy to receive substantive questions at this email address.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.