For one of our outstanding clients within in the maritime HVAC sector we are looking for a 3D Design Engineer. As a Design Engineer you are responsible for the 3D modelling and routing of piping and HVAC systems on board of superyachts.
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in 3D designing of piping/ HVAC systems on board of ships.
- Experience with Cadmatic and/or Siemens NX
- Knowledge of classification rules and regulations
- Citizen of a EU country (!)
- Willing to invest in personal development
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.