Fugro has embarked on an exciting journey to accelerate growth and value creation. For our Nootdorp office we are looking for a Maritime Project Purchaser.
With a new Procurement & Supply Chain Management (P&SCM) organization in place you have a key role to support a multidisciplinary vessel project team by executing project purchasing activities.
Critical to success in this role is bringing the relevant professional, expert knowledge and experience in creating value for Fugro by assisting in the implementation of best in class Purchasing to help control third party expenditure to reduce bottom line costs and improve cash flow.
- You are responsible for, but not limited to purchasing goods and services and logistic support related to specific projects for Fugro's Vessels;
- You participate in multidisciplinary project meetings for the assigned projects and are responsible for preparing and executing purchasing activities related to dry-dockings, conversions and other vessel related projects;
- You obtain quotes and negotiate best costing, delivery & quality for any project related goods or services. If category purchasing is in place, you work with categories as instructed;
- You are responsible for supplier and business interaction, send purchase orders to the suppliers and execute on time delivery with suppliers of goods and services;
- You contribute to departmental and global KPI’s for spend under control with a purchase order, several quotes per purchase, delivery performance and savings.
Your track record
- You have a BSc. in a technical and/or commercial discipline, and have relevant previous working experience within Naval Architecture/Mechanical Engineering;
- You have knowledge of Supply Chain, Procurement and/or Purchasing and Project management skills;
- You are in the possession of a NEVI I or CIPS level 4 or equivalent;
- You are analytical, have a process-oriented mind set and are supportive to the business stakeholders in Fugro with your collaborative, communitive and engagement approach;
- You are in the possession of excellent influencing and negotiation skills and strive for positive outcomes;
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (both written and oral), and ideally have a good knowledge of Dutch.
What Fugro offers
- A diverse and inclusive working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
For further information, please contact Stefanie Baldassarri-Steenhauer, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 (0)6-114 55954.