We are looking for a Dutch speaking Operations/ Works Manager who is willing to join a dynamic organization in the dredging industry, located in Vlissingen. As an Operations/ Works Manager you will be the first point of contract for operational enquiries and you will manage the operational team. You will be responsible for the organization and coordination of client´s projects
- Being responsible for the management, administration and implementation of services within client´s projects;
- Being responsible for the maintenance and availability of the machinery;
- Together with the Fleet Manager, you will ensure that all the vessels required for the projects are available on time and follow project requirements (technical qualifications, crewing and documentation);
- Analyzing and monitoring projects and optimizing processes;
- Managing the operational team and being the first point of contact for the project personnel;
- Maintaining contact with clients and suppliers;
- Ensuring the safety and quality of the project.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Completed MBO or HBO diploma (civil engineering);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Quality-oriented, result-oriented and analytical;
- Familiarity with international laws and regulations;
- Eager to learn, resistant to stress and flexible;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good communication skills.