We, at iPS Powerful People are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Recruiter Survey who will be responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates for the Survey Industry. Our ideal candidate has an experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Search and match qualified candidates, through company database, social media channels, job boards and other resources;
- Negotiate salary and employment offers;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/online;
- Follow up actions with candidates, regarding the results of their interviews;
- Carefully recruiting and selecting candidates;
- Represent the company in the best professional way;
- Keeping up-to-date with and responding to the market developments;
- Participating actively in activities that are conducive to the further growth of the organization;
- Administrative handling of activities with respect to selection of candidates;
- Proactive pool management for strategic profiles;
- Execute all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Relevant education and/or experience at higher vocational education level;
- Ample knowledge or a willingness to learn with respect to the aforementioned industry;
- Great communication skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Knowledge of modern office automation;
- Taking part of company and or industry relevant events.
- 2 years’ recruitment experience.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to work from home on a structural basis;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.