Iver Ships B.V. forms part of the Vroon Group and is engaged in the worldwide transportation of oil/chemicals and high-heat products, through the operation of a modern tanker fleet. Iver Ships endeavours to provide customers with excellent technical performance of vessels, as well as a close relationship from a commercial and operational perspective. Iver Ships operates a fleet of 19 vessels, including 13 high-heat tankers.
What will you do?
Forming part of our Operations team, you are responsible for:
- Efficient implementation, execution and supervision of assigned commercial contracts, time and voyage charters;
- Facilitating smooth communication between various parties (vessels, customers, technical managers and port agents etc.) involved in the execution of commercial contracts;
- Liaising with both vessels and clients;
- Maintaining the administration for all assigned vessels;
- Providing reports and analyses to maximise effectiveness of commercial contracts and vessel performance;
- Assisting our Chartering team with feasibility studies, cargo and voyage calculations for potential voyage or time charters;
- In addition, you understand and anticipate customer needs for future requirements.
In this function, you will be based at our Breda office and report to the Operations Manager.
What do we offer?
We believe that to be an employer of choice, we need to take care of our employees.
This is why, if you join our Company, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- A salary in line with the market;
- A wide range of development opportunities, including an annual personal budget that can be used for your own personal and professional development goals;
- A Company restaurant, in which it is a pleasure to have lunch or conduct meetings.
Who are we looking for?
Our preferred candidate has:
- A relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (e.g. Maritime Operations, Shipping and Transport);
- Relevant experience in a similar maritime commercial position;
- Experience with chemical products would be a plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Seagoing experience as a Deck Officer would be a strong advantage;
- Experience with IMOS is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or Power BI is a plus;
- A customer-orientated and commercial attitude;
- A team-player mentality and the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to ad-hoc issues;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU will be considered for the role.
For more information, please contact our HR Manager, Evelien Overmans (T: +31 76 2068100).
Applications in English, including curriculum vitae, should be addressed to [email protected]
No agency acquisition