At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through world class people, excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Global Customer Support is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for selling the total scope of KM Services and solutions towards customers in the market place. This division has built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to provide continuously the best sales results and most innovative and reliable service solutions to ensure optimal operation at sea for our customers with a team in which diversity is a key focus.
The position reports to Service Delivery Manager - GCS Int.Ops EMEA.
As Service Project Coordinator you will be responsible for managing service orders and service contracts, supporting customer quotations and for ensuring on-time delivery against target cost and quality. You are part of the local operational Global Customers Support team.
- Manage and lead the planning and delivery of service orders and contracts, working
- collaboratively with the Field Service and Workshop Managers and the Spare Parts Coordinator to confirm and agree project scope, resource availability and cost
- Ensure the delivery of service orders and contracts meets customer requirements
- Provide technical support to the Sales team for customer quotations and manage all LTSA’s incountry
- Provide technical support to Service Engineers in the field, liaising with the Service Delivery
- Manager as required
- Manage and resolve project issues, liaising with the appropriate level of technical support and with the customer directly as required
- Ensure the technical conditions of service contracts are adhered to and work with the local service sales team to resolve any discrepancies
- Develop project review reports and service reports that measure the cost, quality and delivery of the project and are aligned to the wider reporting structure for the service centre. Provide relevant metrics for measuring business performance as required
- Manage project specific HSE requirements including local legislative processes and standards
- Knowledge of the Marine industry and markets
- Strong technical understanding of Marine equipment
- Solid project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active self-starter
- Team player
- Educated to bachelor degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
EXPECTED START DATE:
Edisonweg 10, 3208KB
-Service Delivery Manager
- GCS Int.Ops EMEA
Telephone: +31 104092152
Mobile: +31 652447580
Acquisition is not appreciated