MAN PrimeServ is a fast-paced unit with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. As part of MAN Energy Solutions' after sales and service business, you will work together with international customers. We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer for our department Turbomachinery in Schiedam.
- The Engineer provides technical service
- Provides technical advice and support to clients
- Maintains contact with the clients’ representative
- Occasional travelling outside the Benelux
- Create detailed reports of site activities, findings and
- Recommendations based upon finding of use,
- Maintenance and general wear of the product
- Troubleshooting on all Turbomachinery products
- Alignment of rotating equipment
- A qualified Turbo Machinery engineer with at least
- 3 years’ experience with Turbo Machinery equipment
- Sound knowledge of heavy rotating equipment
- (compressors and gas and steam turbines etc.)
- Service oriented
- Commercial capabilities
- Team player
- Language skills both spoken and written in Dutch and English
- Ability to travel frequently and on short notice
- Living in the area of Schiedam
- Responsible for preparing mechanical overhauls, repairs and executing the service solutions in compliance with customer specifications and contractual agreements.
- This includes planning, designing tools, engines, machines, and turbo compressors. Working on such equipment as Axial Flow Compressors, Radial Split Casing Compressors, Radial Barrel Compressors, Gear Compressors, Screw Compressors, Steam Turbines, Hot Gas Expanders, Multi-stage in line Centrifugal Compressors, Single and Multi-stage Gear Compressors.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international environment
- Good compensation and benefit package
- Informal work environment
- Tailor-made training program in accordance with your previous experience
- Office location is in Schiedam
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level.Leading the way in advanced engineering
for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies.
Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications via www.man.eu/karriere
Your first contact is HR Department under +31 10 272 45 36 or at [email protected].