MAN Energy Solutions
Working student for analytics and business support
MAN PrimeServ is a fast-paced unit with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. As part of MAN Energy Solutions' after sales and service business, you will work together with international customers, mainly within the marine and power industry. We are currently looking for a working student for analytical support within our PrimeServ Omnicare Headquarters in Rotterdam. PrimeServ Omnicare is responsible for providing maintenance and repair for our customers with non-MAN equipment. As a working student, you will be working in an international department where you will assist in providing analytics and insights that will support the go-to-market strategy. This position is for 1-2 working days a week.
- Updating weekly management reports
- Performing quantitative research in Excel for our global colleagues in the four regions – Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA and Americas
- Update global CRM pipeline to ensure that all information is up to date and followed up by our global sales colleagues
- Support our global colleagues in creating new sales leads and if needed, teaching them how to use CRM
- Ad hoc analytic tasks
- HBO/WO educational level, preferably within business administration
- Fluent in English is prerequisite, additional language skills are beneficial.
- You must have an interest in quantitative analytics
- Experience in Excel is preferred
- Great work ethic, self-motivated, independent, takes initiative, detail oriented
Benefits of the position
- Opportunity to work in an International, fast growing organization
- Opportunity to influence your work tasks
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level.
Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies.
Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications via www.man.eu/karriere
Reference number: 50205251
Your first contact is Kristian Harding Madsen under +31 6 11 17 09 18 or at [email protected]