MAN PrimeServ is a fast-paced unit with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. As part of MAN Energy Solutions' after sales and service business, you will work together with international customers, mainly within the marine and power industry. We are currently looking for a working student for internal sales support within our sales department in Antwerpen. As a working student, you will be working in an international department where you will support the sales colleagues. This position is for 2 - 3 working days a week.
- Update the CRM pipeline to ensure that all information is up to date and followed up by our sales colleagues;
- Support our sales colleagues in creating/updating new sales leads/opportunities in CRM;
- You transfer leads to the relevant key account managers;
- Availability and quotation inside and outside the MAN organization;
- Following up deliveries;
- Collecting and inventories of the required information for the client request;
- Formulate offers;
- Following up offers, realizing the order;
- Preparation invoice;
- Effective and timely communication with clients by telephone and/or e-mail;
- Collecting information with regard to lost orders;
- Keeping feeling with market developments;
- Higher/University educational level, preferably within business administration;
- Fluent in English is prerequisite, additional language skills are beneficial;
- You must have an interest in the maritime sector;
- Experience in SAP, CRM and Excel is preferred;
- Great work ethic, customer minded, multitask, great communication skills, self-motivated, independent, takes initiative, detail oriented, outgoing, team player;
- Living in the area of Antwerpen and has own transportation to reach the location at the Noorderlaan;
Benefits of the position
- Opportunity to work in an International, fast growing organization;
- Opportunity to influence your work tasks;
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level.
Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies.
Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications via www.man.eu/karriere
Your first contact is HR Department under +31 10 272 45 36 or at [email protected]
MAN Energy Solutions Belgium N.V.