Due to the growth of the organization, MSA-Service is looking for new colleagues to expand their team. Are you a natural leader who can motivate and inspire while maintaining a firm grasp on the project? Do you come from the maritime/automation world and are you looking for a challenging position? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
On behalf of MSA-Service, MARPRO is looking for a Lead Engineer.
MSA-Service is a specialized electrical automation company in the maritime and offshore world. We develop customized solutions for electrotechnical automation projects in the offshore, wind and maritime sector.
As a Lead engineer, you are the (wo)man who, while carrying out hands-on work, coaches and leads our team of engineers to excel. This means you will be carrying out an extremely important role within our company.
What will your tasks be?
- Design and management of complete installations in the marine and offshore sectors
- Coordinating the activities of the other engineers
- Monitoring hours and quality
- Technical support on quotations
- Making proposals to improve upon processes
- Leading meetings
- Higher technical education
- Broad knowledge of technical work with a special interest in the maritime industry
- Practical knowledge of electrical design programs
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Structured approach to work
- A coach who can inspire and motivate
- A positive attitude towards changes in company policies
- Flexible and enthusiastic
Our company is located in Hardinxveld-Giessendam surrounded by many shipbuilding companies and we have a healthy hardworking but social working atmosphere.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 54725675.
Application deadline is July 28th, 2021. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to whitelist the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Read more: https://msa-service.nl/