Are you an independent worker but like operating in a team as well? Are you passionate about Autocad? Can you make reports that are a great business card for our company? Then we have the job for you!
On behalf of Ned Marine, MARPRO is looking for a Reporting Officer/Planner.
Ned Marine Services B.V. is the mother company of several companies such as: Ned NDT Services B.V., Ned Industrial Products and Services B.V. and Ned-C-pro B.V.
These companies provide products and services for the maritime sector, as well as industrial and government bodies. To strengthen ourselves, we are looking for the voice of the company. Someone who does not shy away from calling customers and conversing with them. Someone who knows what he/she is talking about. Our company is located in Ridderkerk and supplies its products and services worldwide. Will you help us to put us on the map where we are not yet? Then we invite you to read further and respond.
As our Reporting Officer/Planner you well collect data from our surveyors working across the globe and turn these into the perfect report for our customers. Are your reports accurate, structured and are you proud to send them to our customers? Then we would love to meet with you!
- Making reports based on the surveyors’ findings
- Preparing sacrificial anodes and gangway drawings for our sales team
- Preparing planned inspections
- Maintaining certificates for company, staff, and materials relevant to inspections
- Establishing contact with customers and classification societies concerning inspection reports
- Keeping up with updated rules from classification societies and sharing this with our surveyors
- Visiting customers to check on the delivery of our products
- Autocad 2D has no secrets for you, knowing how to work with 3D is a plus
- You are experienced in working with Word and Excel
- Able to perform under time pressure
- You have an education at MBO/HBO level
- An education in the shipping industry is a plus
- Affinity with the shipping industry
- Communicatively strong
- Business Dutch and English both verbal as well as written
- You are flexible and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
Ned Marine offers a fitting compensation package matching your skills and experience level and you will get to work in a young, dynamic and informal organization with enthusiastic colleagues and ample career opportunities.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 54725675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Perfection in inspection
Ned Marine Services BV, International leader in all kind of ship and off shore related inspections such as:
Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements (UTM), Hatch Tightness Testing, New Building Inspections, Superintendency, Coating Inspections, Pré Conditional Survey (pré vetting inspection), Hull Condition Monitoring, Marine Consultancy, NDT Inspections, Cathodic Protection, Gangways, Bulwark ladders, ICCP Systems, MGPS Systems
Ned Marine Services BV is approved by all major classification societies, that shows that quality and low prices do exist!
Ned Marine Services BV with their main office in Ridderkerk, The Netherlands, likes to serve you as a client with premium quality inspections and products. With our inspections, products and over 20 years of experience, we offer you the best reliable information against the lowest prices.
Ned Marine Services BV has over 10 years of experience in providing comprehensive Cathodic Protection (CP) and Marine Growth Prevention Systems (MGPS) to the Marine, Offshore Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind Farms and Marine Civil Industries.
For more check: https://www.nedmarine.com/