The Project Leader Electrical Engineering who we are looking for is specialized in switching control systems for HVAC, has solid and influential communication skills, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in shipbuilding related projects. This position reports to the Manager Automation and E-Design.
Furthermore, the Project Leader Electrical Engineering has the following tasks:
- Coordination and support of contractors in the field of control & regulation systems;
- Budget & resource responsibility for control & switching systems in consultation with the overall project manager,
- Supervision of the project team consisting of design engineers and coordination with the Manager assembly;
- Assure proper assembly, commissioning and delivery on board of switchgear and sensors;
- Specifications and calculations;
- Close cooperation with clients, regulatory authorities and classification societies.
As Project Leader Electrical Engineering you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. Or MSc. In Electrical engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Leader or Lead Electrical Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry;
- Experience with HVAC systems would be considered an advantage;
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills;
- A team player with excellent time management skills;
- Skilled in MS office, AutoCAD and E-plan
- Excellent command of the German and English language], both spoken and written;
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of work time;
- EU Citizenship.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Project Leader Electrical Engineering a suitable benefits package, We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our relation is the market leader and turnkey-provider in design, installation and selection of the components and supply and commissioning of maritime HVAC solutions. The company has a long tradition mixed with an international work environment, flat hierarchies, open minded thinking and fast processes.
Northern Germany, DE
Please apply via the application button below.