Recruitment Consultant Shipbuilding & Offshore
Middle Point has been one of the leading recruitment agencies for maritime engineers, project managers and managers within the maritime industry in the Netherlands since 2007 and Germany since 2015.
More than 1100 engineers have been recruited by Middle Point to start or continue their career in luxury yacht building, shipbuilding, offshore companies and maritime service providers. Due to the high demand for engineers and technical professionals, Middle Point operates far across its national borders. Over the years we have collaborated with more than 50 different nationalities.
Due to this continuous growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Shipbuilding & Offshore team. Specialization and focus on quality have allowed this team to successfully deliver the best talent for world-renowned companies in their sectors.
As a Recruitment Consultant of the Shipbuilding & Offshore team, you follow a ‘360-degree recruitment cycle’.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting and selecting professionals from our worldwide network;
- Carrying out interviews and assisting your candidates in finding the best fitting positions with our international clients;
- Collaborating commercially with clients and professionals by working on specific assignments within the Shipbuilding & Offshore team;
- Acquiring, developing and managing relationships, such as realized placements;
- Account management (senior professionals);
- Actively sharing information with colleagues regarding the developments in the market and strengthening the brand of Middle Point in social media and industry events.
Your qualifications and characteristics:
- Experience in recruitment, preferably within an agency or an engineering/tech environment (junior to senior level);
- Bachelor level of education (preferably in HRM, Organizational/Work Psychology or Business Administration);
- True team player, networker & able to connect with people;
- Persistent, able to prioritize and switch priorities quickly if required;
- Familiar with recruitment tools such as databases, ATS, social media;
- Fluent in English with good writing skills (senior candidates also fluent Dutch).
Middle Point is a place where you can feel at home. We offer:
- A role within a committed, international and successful team;
- Opportunity to work with renowned local and international clients;
- Customized training for new colleagues and growth opportunities within Middle Point;
- A competitive salary with a loyalty bonus;
- Performance-based bonus (personal, team, company);
- Business telephone and laptop, also for private use;
- Coverage of commuting costs;
- Buffet style (warm) lunch prepared daily by our cook.
Middle Point is the international recruitment agency within the yacht building, shipbuilding, offshore, hydraulic engineering and maritime industry. In the international maritime sector, the demand for highly educated human capital is growing. As the world is becoming smaller because of internationalization, water is the connecting link. Due to the ongoing climate change, the worldwide need for fossil fuels and sustainable energy, and the international knowledge economy, the international maritime sector is continually growing.
We are recruitment engineers. Since 2007, our recruitment agency has delivered human capital in the international maritime sector with expertise and care. In-depth market knowledge, compliance, flexibility and dependability are essential to our agency. With our clients in the Netherlands and Germany, we are a vital element in the North-Western European maritime industry. Our recruitment agency invests in long term commitments with our clients and employees. A personal approach and close cooperation between our consultants are elemental to our service. Our agency is committed to recruitment for the international maritime sector and also assists with the registration and relocation of (highly skilled) migrants, compliance, and national law and regulations. We deliver compliantly and with care. Within this organization, every professional becomes a member of a big family and of a yard with many returning or new clients. Also, with a mindset towards customer care, the organization has a refit department offering repair or full refit services.
+31 (0)6 3807 5724