Nautic Jobs is searching for a professional workshop manager/foreman heavy equipment. (permanent full time position, preferably Dutch and Belgian candidates due to travel restrictions)
- Act as primary point of contact for technical assistance
- Lead a team of mechanics
- Responsible for performing maintenance scheduling and servicing.
- Coordinate the day to day provision and delivery of mechanical services.
- Responsible for the management of workshop assets, activities and services.
- Breakdowns on and off-site.
- Build and follow up reports
- Major repairs and prestart checklist maintenance.
- Relevant qualifications
- Track record with heavy equipment maintenance
- Extensive experience and knowledge in repairing, services of heavy equipment.
- Elementary first aid
- Hydraulic hose repairs and experienced with pneumatics certificate
- Driving license
- English verbally and writing
- Social, communicative customer-oriented
- Able to easily build rapport and mutual respect with colleagues and clients
- Willing to help out
Start date: ASAP
Job location: Worldwide