Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Despite of what a lot of people think, it is a very dynamic and innovative work field. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
As all-round Marketeer you position our brands into the market while using the full spectrum of media channels like social media, print and digital publications, e-mailings, external events and branded content. You enjoy being in direct contact with suppliers, (media)partners and colleagues to set up the paid and owned campaigns, coordinate digital and print artwork and materials and make sure it fits into the marketing strategy. You have a natural interest in media and the continued (digital) developments within this field. This knowledge is visible in your daily approach and enables you to think along and co-create the overall marketing strategy. The user is central in your marketing approach and you are interested in understanding the needs of our audience to enhance conversions and impact of the campaigns. You feel comfortable with the responsibility to execute marketing projects from start to finish based on set goals, timeline and budget.
Examples of concrete marketing projects: lead generation campaigns to support the sales team, draft marketing mailings and set up email automation flows, delegate visitor marketing for our events and manage website content. On a daily basis you work together with the marketing team and with colleagues who are content creators, account managers and project organizers.
- A bachelor degree and minimum of 3 year experience in a marketing position
- A sound understanding of media, online marketing and associated project dynamics and digitalization
- Team and social mindset because we believe that ‘Teamwork makes the dream work’
- Responsibility, ownership and accountability. You can work autonomously and feel responsible for your marketing projects
- Stress resistance and are able to manage tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing, marketing automation, lead generation, SEO, CMS and CRM systems; preferably with Google Ads, paid Social Media, WordPress, Salesforce and Copernica
- Affinity with maritime, offshore and energy sector and / or energy transition
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Enjoy co-creating content items (articles, videos, animations etc.)
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop / Premier Pro is a plus
- The opportunity to have a meaningful fulltime job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Travel allowance
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market
In addition to that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we have lunch together and, when the time is right, enjoy Friday drinks after work. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]. The selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions , please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635
Our website: www.navingo.com
P.S. As you can see our corporate website is not in line with our vision and story. Our new website will be launched soon.