Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
Like the maritime and offshore energy sector we are a transforming organization trough innovation and digitalization. To accomplish these ambitions we are looking for a member in the Navingo Management Team.
As Commercial Director you know what it takes to strive for added value and customer service. Client experiences drive you and you see customer feedback as an inspiration for improvements. Navingo is evolving from a project driven organization towards a customer centered organization with communities. You are able to transform this into a commercial plan to expand our market share and position and translate this into daily operations and guide the marketing and sales teams in the process. You manage the sales and marketing department in line with the overall Navingo vision. The dynamics between lead generation, account management and marketing campaigns are your field of expertise and you like to set up efficient customer journeys and funnels with a balanced level of human effort and digital solutions. You believe that targets, processes and KPI’s are there to support the team to realize it’s goals instead of being self-fulfilling prophecy.
A transformation will not happen overnight, you get work satisfaction in co-shaping this vision from a commercial perspective. Together with the Operational Director you facilitate the team through this process, directly reporting to the Managing Director.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience, including a management position within the B2B sector focused on sales and/or marketing.
- Accountable, entrepreneurial and professional work attitude.
- Experience with supervising marketing and sales teams, process optimization and KPI dashboards.
- Commercial drive with understanding of media products and activities.
- A vision on marketing strategies and customer satisfaction, digitalization and user centered programs.
- A positive and open mindset. You care about the Navingo team, customers, organizational results and innovations and go the extra mile to accomplish this and like to get people on board.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in Dutch and English.
- Initiatives and result driven approach while thinking in terms of business opportunities.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- A company laptop, car and fuel card.
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market.
Next that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we lunch together and, when the time is right, have drinks. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]. This selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions, please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635
Our website: www.navingo.com
P.S. As you can see our website is not in line with our vision and story. Our new website will be launched begin 2020.