Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Despite of what a lot of people think, it is a very dynamic and innovative work field. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
As Content Creator you are a natural writer for a wide range of projects published online as well as in print for both B2B and B2C target groups. You are proactive, enthusiastic, curious and see opportunities. You are a person who keeps everything under control, are a good planner and can easily switch between activities while keeping a high level of quality and accuracy. It drives you to present a topic with a fresh perspective and you care about how the content is visually presented to the reader. You have a natural interest in media and the continued developments within this field. This knowledge is visible in your daily approach and enables you to think along about the overall content strategy. The reader is central in your content approach and you are interested in understanding the needs of our audience.
Content examples are: news reports, posting social media posts to background articles, interviews with professionals and press releases for our annual event. On a daily basis you work together with the content team and with colleagues who are project managers, marketeers and account managers.
- A bachelor degree in communication, journalism, media or similar education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Team and social mindset because we believe that ‘Teamwork makes the dream work’
- Responsibility, ownership and accountability. You can work autonomously and feel responsible for your content publications and projects
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), optimizing website content and creating e-mailings
- Stress resistance and are able to manage tight deadlines
- Experience with SEO and creating videos is a plus
- Affinity with maritime, offshore and energy sector and / or energy transition is a plus
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Travel allowance
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market
In addition to that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we have lunch together and, when the time is right, enjoy Friday drinks after work. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected] The selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions , please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635