Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Despite of what a lot of people think, it is a very dynamic and innovative work field. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
As a Customer Success Coordinator you take care of our customer process and service. It drives you to bring high added value towards our users and you care about their experience and give that bit extra to accomplish a wow factor to create high customer service. You enjoy being in direct contact with clients to help them during their orientation and booking process, make sure they provide you with needed materials while meeting set deadlines and provide them with insights on their campaigns. You are a person who keeps everything under control and can easily switch between activities and keep a high level off quality in providing service. On a daily basis you represent Navingo as a first point of contact towards our customers.
Activity examples are; gathering company materials like banners, company profiles, branded content and event details, set up projects to enhance customer experience, spot opportunities in incoming requests and help the account team to improve their results, placing client vacancies on our job portals, co-develop the project websites, providing client input to account managers and drafting reports with performance of client campaigns. These are just a few examples and we like to challenge you to bring your own ideas and suggestions to improve our customer satisfaction.
On a daily basis you work together with the account managers and with colleagues who are content creators, project managers and marketeers.
- A bachelor degree and 2 year working experience in a commercial, media or support position
- Accountable, entrepreneurial and professional work attitude
- A sound understanding of media, campaign statistics and digital developments
- Customer driven and service oriented mindset. You are a team player, structured, pro-active, efficient and have an eye for detail
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems, preferably with WordPress, Salesforce and Copernica.
- Oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Stress resistance and are able to manage tight deadlines
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Travel allowance.
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market.
In addition that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we have lunch together and, when the time is right, enjoy a Friday after work. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected] The selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions , please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635
Our website: www.navingo.com
P.S. As you can see our website is not in line with our vision and story. Our new website will be launched at the begin 2020.