Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
As a Project Manager you have feeling for process dynamics and stakeholder management. You can create overview and structure in complex projects and like to facilitate a team to accomplish set goals, timeline and budget. On a daily basis you work together with your colleagues who are content creators, customer managers, project organizers, marketeers and management. You feel comfortable representing Navingo in the sector and play a significant role towards our clients and our project partners. It drives you to look for alternative paths, think ahead and learn from situations, instead of continues problem solving when there are bumps in the road of a project. You get work satisfaction from business ideas and projects that get to the next level, which you realize together with a team.
- A master degree in business or economy with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Accountable, entrepreneurial and professional work attitude.
- A sound understanding of project management including budget coordination and KPI performance supervision.
- Creativity in identifying, structuring and acting on digitalization opportunities with understanding of media products and activities.
- A positive and open mindset. You are a team player and you are strong in building relationships and like to get people on board.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in Dutch and English.
- Stress resistance and are able to manage tight deadlines.
- Initiatives and are result driven while thinking in terms of solutions and continuous learning.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Travel allowance.
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market.
In addition that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we have lunch together and, when the time is right, enjoy a Friday after work. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]. The selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions , please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635
Our website: www.navingo.com
P.S. As you can see our website is not in line with our vision and story. Our new website will be launched at the begin 2020.